Monday 12 March 2012

First Award

Hi

I'm so excited I've won my first blog award, the Liebster Award awarded to me from Colette at Cosmic Strawberry thank you so much. I've added it to my side bar so hope I've done it correctly. When I get chance in the next couple of days I'll have a look around and pass it on.

Mum's in hospital at the moment after having a hip replacement today. She's okay according to Dad I spoke to him tonight and has come through the op so that's a good sign. Fingers crossed the rest of the week will go okay to.

I'm home alone tomorrow as Paul is going for one of his Paralympic Training days in London and might not get back on the train in time so will stay at his Cousins for the night.

Thanks again Colette you've really cheered me up, sometimes I thought know one was reading my blog as I haven't been getting many comments. I'll have to start adding more photo's.

Have a great week.
Hugs
Jenny x


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny, You are more than welcome. Look forward to seeing more photos! Hope your Mum is soon on the mend.
    Hugs x
    Colette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny, Hope you're having a good week and your Mum is doing well. Another talented and lovely crafter gave me The Versatile Blogger award, as you were so chuffed with the first one, I thought you would like another! Pop over to my place and have a look:)

    Hugs x

    Colette

    ReplyDelete