Thursday 24 May 2012

S.W.A.L.K.

Hi

Hope your all okay and the weather is good with you.  We've had a nice couple of days here for a change.  I've been able to leave to back door open for Hannah who is quite happy.  The only thing for me is that there is a field at the back of us and this year he's planted rape seed  (think that's how you spell it) and I have 'hey fever'   so my noise is running like mad at the moment, but it seems a shame not to enjoy the weather.

My card is a Wedding Anniversary for my middle Brother's Wedding Anniversary card.  It's a Crafter's Companion SWALK stamp which I love.  I've coloured it in in Promarkers and the background paper is a mask which I have used a new product I found when we went to our local craft shop which I love Bob and Jean are lovely and Jean is so helpful.  It can be bought from BJ Crafts, Tilney St Lawrence, Norfolk.  It's really unusual but easy to use.  It's called 'Sparkle Medium' from Imagination Crafts this one is Diamond there are lots of other colours but this is lovely it keeps the colour of the card you use.  You rub it over the mask and take the mask away carefully then leave it to dry preferably overnight.  I can really recommend it.


Hope you like the card.
Have a good week.
Hugs
Jenny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment