Thursday 26 July 2012

Challenge #118 'Let's Get Stripey'

Hi all

Hope your all okay and enjoying the lovely weather.  It's team Karen's turn at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges.  and the theme this week is 'Let's Get Stripey'.  For my card this week I've used the Day Dreamer image which I thought was gorgeous.  I already had the stripey paper in my stash, I coloured the image in with my promarkers.  Hope you like it and join in with the challenge.



The lucky winner will get a $10 gift certificate as usual from the on line Digi Doodle Shop and two runners up will get a badge to put on their blogs.  So pop over to the other design team members and have a look at their fantastic blogs.

Thanks for looking.

Hugs
Jenny x

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully coloured image and such pretty papers.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty papers, sweet image, nicely done
    hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card...I love the colors and the softness. Great work!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Jenny. Absolutely love how you've coloured her in and the design with the stripes and sentiment makes it perfect. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete