Tuesday 9 June 2015

Tatty Twinkle Card


Hi

This is a Tatty Twinkle Wedding Anniversary card that I've made using a Tatty stamp, coloured in with Spectrum Noir Pens.  I've also embossed the backing paper and rubbed gilding wax which I'm in love with over the edges.  I've added distress ink on the dotty backing paper underneath.  I've also used a Dreames stamp for the flower on the dotty paper and build it up.

I am beginning to wonder if it's worth while carrying on with my blog as I never seem to get many comments on my posts.

Hope your all okay.  I've got a chesty cough at the moment and keep loosing my voice and ended up having a runny noise.  I've got cards to make and every time I bend down my noise runs lol.  Onwards and upward.

Crafty Hugs.

Jenny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment